How to become a volunteer!
Thanks for your interest in volunteering for the Oklahoma Craft Beer Festival, one of Oklahoma’s largest craft beer festivals. This event will take place at the Cox Convention Center on May 12th & 13th, 2017!! Please be sure to navigate the rest of our website pages to review all the event details.
Volunteering for one session (Friday Night 6PM-10PM, Saturday Day 12PM-4PM, or Saturday Night 5PM-9PM) will gain you access to whichever night session you are not volunteering (a $42 value), as well as a free t-shirt (and hugs).
We need your help in order to run a safe, responsible, and fun event for everyone who loves craft beer.
NOTE: All volunteers MUST be 21 years or older. Please only sign up if you are 100% sure you can commit to volunteering.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As a volunteer, I am committed to:
– I agree to pour NO MORE than 2oz samples into every festival sample cup per sample given. Failure to follow these practices will result in me being asked to leave the venue.
– Be dependable, recognizing the commitment and responsibility to my volunteer assignment(s).
– Accept assignment(s) consistent with my interest, abilities, and available time.
– Treat all individuals with a sense of dignity, respect, and worth. Make a personal commitment to be nonjudgmental about cultural differences, living conditions and the life-style of each person with whom I work.
– Not use, possess, or be under the influence of illegal drugs at any time while serving as part of Oklahoma Craft Beer Festival. If I indulge in alcohol, I promise to do so in a responsible manner that will not prohibit my ability to perform my volunteer duties during my shift.
– Wear my Oklahoma Craft Beer Festival volunteer T-shirt. All items of clothing must be suitable for the work environment.
– Follow safe workplace practices, I will also report suspicious activities to the volunteer supervisor and security.
– Recognize that I have a responsibility to adhere to the rules and procedures of the event. Failure to do so or failure to satisfactorily perform my volunteer assignment may cause me to be subject to dismissal.