How to become a volunteer!
Thanks for your interest in volunteering for the ninth annual Oklahoma Craft Beer Festival. We appreciate your help!
This event will take place at The Pavillion building on Saturday afternoon
1-4 pm, and Saturday night 6-9 pm, August 1st, 2020! Please be sure to
navigate our website to review all the event details
Volunteering will be different from our 2 day events but with even better perks. This year we ask you to work BOTH sessions, we provide lunch between sessions, a commemorative glass, a $25 Tapwerks gift card, scheduled breaks to snag a few samples as well as a free t-shirt (and hugs).
Saturday: 11am-9pm or 12pm-10pm
We need your help in order to run a safe, responsible, and fun event for everyone who loves craft beer.
NOTE: All volunteers MUST be 21 years or older. Please only sign up if you are 100% sure you can commit to volunteering.
Beer Pourers will be assigned to a specific booth to pour samples. You will arrive an hour before session begins to pick up a free t-shirt to wear and be given details about the job. *Maybe subjected to other areas based on needs.
Row Leaders will be assigned to a specific row of booths to oversee. You will arrive an hour before session begins to pick up a free t-shirt to wear, packet, and be given details about the job.
Festival Support will be assigned a specific job and you will arrive two hours before the session begins to pick up a free t-shirt to wear, packet and be given details about the job. Festival Support will be finished at
the end of the second session.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As a volunteer, I am committed to:
– I agree to pour NO MORE than 2oz samples into every festival sample cup per sample given. Failure to follow these practices will result in me being asked to leave the venue.
– Be dependable, recognizing the commitment and responsibility to my volunteer assignment(s).
– Accept assignment(s) consistent with my interest, abilities, and available time.
– Treat all individuals with a sense of dignity, respect, and worth. Make a personal commitment to be nonjudgmental about cultural differences, living conditions and the life-style of each person with whom I work.
– Not use, possess, or be under the influence of illegal drugs at any time while serving as part of Oklahoma Craft Beer Festival. If I indulge in alcohol, I promise to do so in a responsible manner that will not prohibit my ability to perform my volunteer duties during my shift.
– Wear my Oklahoma Craft Beer Festival volunteer T-shirt. All items of clothing must be suitable for the work environment.
– Follow safe workplace practices, I will also report suspicious activities to the volunteer supervisor and security.
– Recognize that I have a responsibility to adhere to the rules and procedures of the event. Failure to do so or failure to satisfactorily perform my volunteer assignment may cause me to be subject to dismissal.